View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 09:18 AM   #19
CW3SF

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahurtz View Post
The info in here has been very valuable in regards to the LPE HPFP. I too was also under the impression that with the Supercharger, you need higher fuel pressure. But if 2175 PSI is sufficient and the pump flows more volume at a lower PSI, then that seems like the right thing to do with the XDI 30% injectors that I'm installing as well.

I'm looking on their website and it still says max pressure recommended is 2175. I swear I spoke to them and 2900 was acceptable. Maybe the guy on the phone didn't know or didn't care. Since it is not documented in writing, I'm inclined to believe I was falsely advised by whomever I spoke with.

I tune a bunch of cammed LT4 hpfp stuff but this would be my first LPE big bore. Fortunately I'm testing in my own car so I have plenty of time to test. I am after volume so that I can run full pump E so it seems I should stick to a lower pressure. I really appreciate all of those who has chimed in with their experience.
My local pumps in Colorado were e70, and not much gain above that anyways. So I always just topped off at that pump. It is very nice just pulling in and filling with ethanol from one pump.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote