View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 07:53 PM   #10
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Well I am simply bringing forward my experience with RPI Designs (aka MadisonMotorParts).
This not me/someone being impatient on shipping delays. Like I said previously this IS over short money, only $15 dollars. I feel this was handled inappropriately, and continues to not be addressed in the right manner. Therefore it needs to be called out. It clearly appears to be bait and switch advertising/sales. I do not think the customer is, or should be, liable post transaction and payment!! If it were an error on their advertising department, then most any company would ultimately follow through with the contract of the sale, and the error would be rectified going forward on any future sales. This was not the case with RPI Designs. The sale was completed, and the contract between seller and buyer was final as seen in my screen shots. The amount advertised was deducted from my account. Then post sale they follow up with an email to me wanting more money!! What??? Furthermore they just decided to refund my transaction, not fulfill it?? What??? This behavior is just to be swept under the rug? That is WRONG.... That is not how any business should handle this circumstance. Let alone one that boasts about being a BBB Accredited Business.
Attached Images

NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote