View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 04:15 AM   #45
Nookz

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko04 View Post
You’re a risk taker! Had that piece of double sided tape also gotten caught inside the headlamp assembly...inside the oven the headlamp goes.
Haha, of course I made sure that THAT doesn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Which side of the car did you loose the bulb into? Because the drivers side there is little to no room for much to get in there.

I cut my hand pretty good with trying to get it out with a hanger and was like a inch away and it rolled back away each time i had it close due to the design its a tad higher and not lever to just pull the bulb out. I am going to try 2 tools i ordered recently and see which one will do it. Last thing i want to do is take that grille off for something like this LOL. If the flexible spring claw doesn't grip on it i will try this magnet grabber...

-
It was actually the passenger side. However, good luck with the tools you ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Yeah, but the problem is heat will drastically shorten the lifespan of those LED's, unlike halogen bulbs.
True. However, I live in Dubai, where the outside temperature is currently climbing up to 45°C, and even here I haven't had any failures so far.
Nookz is offline   Reply With Quote