View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #38
cmb74656

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/BLI A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRay-J View Post
Back when I first bought my 02 ws6, I was letting the now ex-wife drive it on an open road near Phoenix. She could drive a stick, but didn't understand that you had to downshift if you want to get on it.

Someone attempted to pass and she thought she would be cute and punch it. Well, it was in 6th gear and had just enough power to keep the passer in the other lane almost getting them killed. I was livid.

Then I hear this thunk on my driver door. They drove by and chucked a full beer at it. I was so pissed. It was deserved though after that stunt my ex pulled. She didn't drive it after that. No damage was done, I think the doors were fiberglass.
Yep. The Gen4s had fiberglass doors, rear hatches and roof panels, as well as plastic fenders (probably the same material as the bumper covers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
"You busted it harder in life and now you have nicer things than I do. I hate you! I'm now going to vandalize your property!". Similar to a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because Billy has more Lincoln Logs than him.
No, it's more like "You have nicer things than me, so somehow that prevents me from having the same nice things or even better things than you, so I'm gonna punish you by vandalizing the stuff that should have been mine."

MODS: RX Performance catch can, Jegs CAI, ZL1 grille, chrome license plate frame, GM locking gas cap, Defender Worx chrome DRL bezels, GM molded splash guards, Oracle LED side markers, DRLs, tag lights and reverse lamps, Technostalgia Rapid Fire tail lamps, Vitesse shift paddle extenders, MBRP cat back.
FUTURE: long tube headers, front splitter, slotted/drilled rotors, leather console and e-brake handle boot, remote fuel door and rear seat release, sway bars and bushings.
WISH LIST: Edelbrock E-Force SC, LS3 conversion
cmb74656 is offline   Reply With Quote