View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 06:40 AM   #19
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
I'll just leave this right here..... http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/04/...w-mustang-svo/

Basically a lot of "it could be just about anything". The most interesting to me is, they're saying it will be revealed at the New York Auto Show. I'm guessing that if it is, it will be done off-site. I'll be attending the press conferences at the show on April 17th and Ford does not have a press conference scheduled. Lincoln does, but Ford does not. Ford does have an off-site event where they are supposed to introduce the 2020 Escape. So far I don't have an invite for that so I may have to rely on one of my colleagues to give me the lowdown if she decides to go.
When I first posted this, Ford did not have a press conference scheduled. A few days ago a guy on Mustang6 pointed out to me that they did and they do. They are hosting a "National Mustang Day" event at NYIAS at their stand. So, I figured they would announce all the info on the 2.3 High Performance at this event. But all the information is already out. So.....what's left to discuss at their National Mustang Day event?

I can think of a couple things.... Guess I'll see tomorrow.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote