View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 12:47 AM   #18
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoTommy View Post
I think you've partially misread the tone of my post. My only intention was to offer you the best advice that I could. I was absolutely NOT saying to go to RPM. If you're comfortable with your guy, that's most important. I'm not trying to dog him, just saying that there are certain tables that are ATS specific. Trying to make sure you have the full knowledge to achieve your goals!

As far as IPF/KPE, that's a whole other can of worms. If you could work with IPF without KPE, I'd recommend doing that. KPE's namesake, Korker, sold the business and is no longer involved. Honestly, he just marked up other peoples parts and resold stuff. Most of his 'ideas' never came to fruition. People still hold out hope for a CTS 3.6 supercharger, even though that was only vaporware.

My build will happen once parts become available. I already have some parts in my garage ready to go! I can't make MHI crank out turbos any faster! Oh, and it's currently winter here in Chicago. It's snowed about 10 inches in the past 2 days.

Nope I understood your post and didn't take it as anything but you giving advice about 75% of our arguments are me and you taking things the wrong way. I do wholly agree with you on IPF it's sad that they had stateside issues they were really well liked among the 5th Gen crowd.

I also totally agree with you on being comfortable with your tuner above all and knowing he has some if not extensive experience with turbocharged/ecotec tuning. That's why I chose who I did I could went to any number of more high profile places on the east coast.

I also hear you on the snow living in New England.. we were doing so good til father winter splurged another 12 to 14 inches on us over the past da and a half. So many mods sitting on the able. At least the catch cans should arrive tomorrow.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote