Thread: Snow WM Kit
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 09:46 AM   #9
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
agreed. I came back to the before IC thing after I thought about it. I suppose it is possible to actually condense the mist under certain conditions, so totally onboard with your there.

I am eyeing the lowest part of the hotside pipe to try and evaporate the mist as much as possible, so it will pass the AIT as humid air. have to find a local to weld a bung on it. yes there seems to be no fail back on this other than an alert on the gauge and a AFR alert on the areo gauge im gonna setup on the dual dash air vent pod.

Being able turn it on and off you can opt to just use it when AITs are say 100F or something like that. I am thinking of doing safe spray so if it fails, I am hoping the O2 will correct the STFT if lamda isn't not too far out there.

The challenge I am seeing is that the boost rate plateaus early and often so map only metering is kind of not effective for my strategy, I think the stage 4 which is totally controllable, will do the RPM window to only operate in the upper revs. Its another $380 option. expensive project already even though I got the base kit near cost.

The issue with a window switch is finding a reliable tap for the tach, non-can bus. I found this. A little nervous about tapping the electrics.

I think Im gonna just do the trunk mount route, so I should be able to get going on it soon.

Really appreciate the inputs!
W.

Name:  tach.PNG
Views: 297
Size:  160.2 KB

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote