View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 06:56 PM   #1
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
So this happened today...

I live in colorado and was driving in downtown Denver. Car stopped in front of me a ways out at the light. I pulled up beside them to turn left and started my turn and then he decided he wanted to turn left. So I stop and looked at him and yelled wtf are you doing? So he stops in the middle of the road and blocks my car. Opens his car door and starts screaming at me about how I'm "not on the road." Now im getting really annoyed and I'm yelling," wtf are you doing? Get out of the way you moron." So he starts pulling up and slamming on his brakes and keeps doing it. He starts pulling up and I try pulling around behind him to finally move on (seriously after a minute) he slams on his brakes and I clip the corner of his driver bumper and shatter my headlight and scratch the front bumper all up in that area. I.was.livid. He's pointing and laughing, "haha look what you did." He finally moves now that he's successfully "won" and pulls over and I do the same. He gets out and gets in my face like he's a real tough guy telling me "you called me an idiot." Of course I did, you had no turn signal on and I stopped for you and yes I said "wtf are you doing." Use a turn signal next time and move on! Anyways so I call the cops and of course I'm at "fault" because "I hit him." Cop shows up and he's a model citizen who uses a turn signal and never curses and loves and praises Jesus and I'm a crazed lunatic trying to start fights with him. He tried to claim his bumper was dented from my scratched bumper and shattered (plastic) headlight. There's a greyhound bus station with a camera right on the corner, I'm in the process of trying to get the footage so I can get the ticket dropped and have my insurance go after him for being an idiot. He may think he got a laugh but it won't be so funny when mommy (32 year old driving his moms vhicle) gets a claim for the damage.

It took a lot not to take the bat out of my trunk and hit him lol.

That's my rant, I'm so mad. It's just a car and just a headlight but I work hard for the things I have and for others to ruin them really gets on my nerves.
Attached Images

Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote