View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 05:48 PM   #135
gtfoxy
Account Suspended

Drives: '21 Wild Cherry ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
The trick with the centre vent is that you have to adjust it in such a way that the air bounces off the back of the kneepad into the part of your body you want it to blow towards. It may take some adjustments but I got it right and my hands or arms don't get blasted by the air.

Even on a 6-speed, I don't put my hand on the shifter all that much. You are not supposed to, anyway, as it can lead to premature wear of the shift fork.

While I think the USB outlets can be placed better, I don't use them all that much. On the 19+, 2SS doesn't get the wireless charging pad anymore, which honestly doesn't bother me because my phone is too big to fit in the tray entirely, and my phone doesn't even support wireless charging(OnePlus 7 Pro). I just plug in the Warp Charge 30 car charger if I need a charge, which fills the phone up faster than wireless charging anyway.
I’m with you on all of that.

I would like to have had the USB ports on the dash up by the LCD or maybe in front of the shifter by the climate controls. I have to drape the cord out of the arm rest & when you have stuff in there (I keep a small note pad, a pen & car wash coupons) it’s hard to remove the USB drive unless you take all that stuff out first.

My 11+ with Otter Box doesn’t fit in there nor charge. Get on the throttle once & it goes flying backwards on the seat. I usually just have it angled up next to the shifter.

Other than that I fell in love with the 6G interior layout & functionality on the 1SS. Now I love the accent lighting in my Z & everything is very ergonomic. Having the boost gauge is so nice to have.
gtfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote