View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 02:29 PM   #128
Staves

Drives: women crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownJinX View Post
Actually, the one in my friend's Mazda6 is somewhat close to actual gas mileage, but that's not exactly important. Again, just more of my curiosity.

Having driven a Mustang recently, I can agree, since that article is comparing it to the Mustang.

I mean, the Camaro interior is sucky compared to a luxurious family Sedan, with hard plastic everywhere, but if you are comparing it to a Mustang or Challenger then it's not really better or worse IMO. In fact, I find the Mustang steering wheel to be a bit too busy with too many buttons(the cruise control buttons were pretty awkward to use IMO), and the centre gauge pods are hard to look at, and I don't know why you would care about manifold vacuum on an NA car; on a turbocharged or supercharged car, I could see the value of a boost gauge. Mustang does have some cool interior lighting effects and the full digital tach is cool, so I give them credit when credit is due.

So the interior isn't luxurious, but you can get a lot of features at the end of the day, and that's what really matter IMO.

Sent from toaster or something
Agreed. Had a ‘19 Mustang GT that ended up being problematic. It was a base GT. I can say hands down the base 1SS interior is much nicer.

Sure you can pay $38k++ for an A3 with a much nicer interior. And much less performance.