Thread: Club F1FTY
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 08:48 PM   #13012
trublucamaro

Drives: 1967 Camaro
Club F1FTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSimonis View Post
Ok, not DIRECTLY F1FTY related. However, we WILL be taking the F1FTY over this road, and through the canyons that lead into Estes Park, CO, next month. I'll be sure to get video of that trip and post it.

Trail Ridge Road

BTW, anyone have any issues with their Blind Spot Monitoring not working above 11,000'? During this drive the Jeep's BSM asked me to wipe off the sensors even tho' there wasn't anything on them. I'm guessing the air density had something to do with it.

Where is that? Pikes Peak or one of the passes near Rocky Mt National Forest? I’m going to be in Estes Park on 3 sep for the night. Coming down from Devils Tower and Mt. Rushmore. I’m in the 18 Silverado though. No camaro this trip. I’ll be up on Pikes Peak on the 4th. Headed to Santa Fe to do some “Dark Skies” astrophotography...

“Life begins at full throttle” ~ dude with a fast car...
trublucamaro is offline   Reply With Quote