View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 08:06 PM   #1
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
Angry Got thrown out of a dealership lmao

Me and girlfriend went to Subaru of Rye to test drive a vehicle she saw online. Our salesman was a young boyish looking woman with an attitude. We test drive the car everything seem fine, awesome were about to buy a car right? WRONG! We go inside to see how much it would be for my girlfriend to finance...that girl/boy thing immediately tells us that in order to run her credit we need to put down a 500 dollar deposit....woah woah woah I immediately call her on the BS she gets flustered and says thats what you have to do to run a credit check LMAO anyways I start arguing with her and she stars screaming like a man (now im not sure if this is her acting like this because she hates men or because she wants to be a man). Another salesman who was coaching her earlier also tells us to do a credit check you have to put down a $500 deposit on a car or we can leave. I ask for the manager, she runs away and hides like a rat. Once he arrives he promptly tells us to leave since I allegedly called her a bitch I never did but I should have in hindsight. So I storm off calling her a lesbian and telling everyone she will burn in hell. I guess we taking our money somewhere else. THE END.
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote