View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 06:43 AM   #4
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
If it needs repairing I would contact kong or jokerz then send bill to the shop. If they don't pay "Charge back or file a law suite". While the blower is being repaired have them port it! The blower comes off very easy so you won't have any labor costs. There is a video by Katech on how to remove the blower even a chimpanzee could remove it! The hard part will be filling the blower coolant up and even then its not that hard all that is covered by the video or this could be the time to install a reservoir for easy filling or adding a bumper tank for extra capacity. While its off add a catch can Mighty mouse has a great video on this to where they stuck a roll of tape under the blower to get to the PCV valve. Since the blower is off it be cake for the pcv!

The shop should of pulled the blower, taken snout off, and pressed the pulley off. I myself would of done cut trick but i have a lot of experience doing stuff like this since I'm constantly removing bearings of rusted shafts where the jaws on the puller bend or snap. 1 thin hair line cut parallel with the shaft shouldn't cause any problems. 6 multiple directions making 900 hp with a tight belt maybe so...

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 11-10-2021 at 08:36 AM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote