View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 03:57 PM   #26
CUPRA

Drives: '21 Bronco OBX/'18 Jeep GC Altitude
This happened to me this morning. I picked my car up from the dealer after having the pinion seal replaced as it had started leaking.

My wife works at the dealership, so I drove half a mile through the dealership to her office and chatted for about 5 mins. I then left the dealership and hit the access road, accelerated into traffic, and as I did so, the 'Service Stabilitrack' warning came up and the flashing CEL.

Being as I was driving along side the dealership, I turned back in and went straight back to service. As I pulled in, I caught the Service Manager's (he's a friend of mine) eye, and he saw the flashing CEL on my dash. Grabbed an OBD-II reader with my Service Advisor and read the code. They took it back to the techs and they looked into it more. Said that I'd had a total 241 counts of a misfire on cylinder 2 (I have a V6 RS).

The code was cleared and there hasn't been an issue again since. I'll be taking it out this weekend for a drive just to make sure it's all ok. Was told to bring it straight back in if I see it again and they'll take care of it. I have 6800 miles on my car.
Built: 11/18/22
VIN received: 11/19/22
On a Train: 02/27/23
ETA: TBD

2023 Camaro 2SS Convertible/M6/Shadow Grey Metallic/Adrenaline Red Interior/Carbon Flash Wheels/NPP
CUPRA is offline   Reply With Quote