Thread: stupid drivers
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 05:06 AM   #56
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
The awful drug cartel problem makes Mexico a death trap. I haven't gone there since 2001.

Y'all need to get out of the country more often. While Mexico does have a huge problem with the cartels it is usually limited to the border regions and not the interior. Mexico City is so overcrowded that traffic is horrible.
With that being said India and Saudi Arabia have go to be the worst countries to drive in. There is absolutly no lane discipline. You will have cars six wide in one direction on six lane hiways. People turn left or right from the middle lane and at traffic lights they all bunch up trying to get in front of each other. This then causes huge traffic jams becasue then no one can go. Also they will not lay off the horn. As soon as there is an opening or green light the guy twelve cars back starts blowing like there is no tomorrow. In Saudi you cannot blame it on the women becasue they are not allowed to drive currently.
India is probably a little worse. Nobody stops if they hit you. They drive into oncoming traffic because some of the country is still driving like the English and the rest are driving like the Westerners. Any where you can put a vehicle they will drive. Across empty lots, onto sidewalks. And lets not forget the animals in the road. I wont even drive at night. Forget it. Makes me happy when I get back in the US and only have to put up with our stupidity.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote