View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 04:33 PM   #17
eCkO

Drives: '23 Sharkskin Gray LT1 RS "JAWZ"
Car was driven all 4K miles by the sales manager at the dealership, and it was not a rental and does have a clean Carfax and never been titled. I have been back and forth between Red Hot, Summit White and Rapid Blue as my #1 so I guess I could say tied for #1. I think all 3 paint codes look great and I wish I could own one of each. Not sure how all of you decided if you had multiple likes. The only reason I am asking is because we all know how this allocation situation is going. I am on 3 mos and I am getting a bit impatient ONLY because we have this deadline approaching and GM has been quiet about the possibility of a '24 model year. This demo has all my specs but the sport pedals and illuminated sill plates. Minor. However the thing that hits home the most is what was mentioned above , that the custom build goes out the window. I am very particular about anything I own. I would always prefer new over used because we just don't know the backstory. However, I do feel like I do get a little extreme with stuff. If you guys all said that is a helluva deal DO IT, it would at least make me more open to it. I know at the end of the day it's my decision but I also like to bounce things off people to get their opinion. I have learned some good lessons in life listening to what others before me have done. My only other concern and it's my biggest Is what super_sxxy323 said. I would get the call for allocation the following Thursday. That would be my luck. Some good feedback here. I am going to wait until tomorrow and see what happens. It is my Birthday Friday so wouldn't that call for allocation be a wonderful gift tomorrow!?
eCkO is offline   Reply With Quote