View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 12:30 PM   #36
urirx98

Drives: 2016 Bumble Bee Yellow 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan268 View Post
Just got these tires mounted last night. Initial drive from the shop to my house was just a regular commute. Didn't push her or anything. I can say right off the bat the ride is less harsh and a lot more pleasant compared to the stock ROF. My usual terrible roads didn't feel as harsh. Didn't hear any tread growl since my exhaust is louder.

Purposely drove in to work this morning (41 degrees). I was getting some vibrations but that could be due to my front left wheel being a bit damaged or this is the dreaded flat spotting everyone talked about online. On my way back home I'll see if this still occurs. So far I'm liking the tire overall. I'll do some launches and harder driving on the weekend if I get the chance.

yeah i hope car just needs to get used to them, its been 5 days and drive much better than before. thats def a plus.

If your worried that you dont have the run flats anymore, purchase the rim i bought from ebay ( vision 20x8.5) and purchase a used 245/40 or 45/20 tire and keep in garage. I got one today total 64$ so rim plus tire/instal cost me 130$, great piece of mind cause tow truck can bring you home then install this tire so you can go to place you buy tires from