View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:35 AM   #16
JWMotoring

Drives: 2018 SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS6-M22 View Post
Yup I think I need these! I'm getting tired of the tint on mine and think that between my GM dark tail lights and brake lite its gotta happen!
Ours are a little lighter than others on the market, but they match up better with the GM tails

Quote:
Actual customer quote w/ pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc
So far after owning the Oracles i have to say for the price and quality these JWM's definitely might be the best bang for the buck. They match up well with the GM dark tails., 3rd brake light. The line that is produced by the led looks solid and not dotted out like the Oracles i took off. Here are a few pics and thanks again for the fast shipping and putting out a quality product for a excellent price!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200.