View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 10:49 AM   #11
nx5nx6

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post
I found out that if you hit the "Max front defrost" icon, it'll go to max fan, windshield only, but blow warm air. You can adjust the fan speed manually and it'll continue warm windshield air. Unfortunately once you hit another zone button it'll cancel that warm-air-to-the-windshield mode and only do the zone button you pressed.
Not sure about all that, believe mine is the same.

Mine blows warm air up if ONLY regular defrost is on (or fast defrost), and also blows warm air up if all 3 zones are on. HOWEVER, if I select normal defrost (air blowing up from 3 upper vents in dash, and down (air to feet), the car blows cold air up and warm air down, BUT, only after it's been running a while.

In other words, once warm air is produced, it will push warm air up for a little while, then randomly change to cold air, but ONLY if top and bottom are selected (not front dash vents). If I'm selecting what I want, why does it change on its own? Also, if I select all 3 zones, not only do I have unwanted air blowing directly on me, but my windshield tends to fog up more unless I crank the fan up high.

I'm trying to see if others have the same issue, all input greatly appreciated!
nx5nx6 is offline   Reply With Quote