View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #122
FlowForm_Wheels

Drives: Turbo 4, SC V8 and Twin Turbo V8

Yes you heard us right, we have a new line of finishes to introduce to our FlowForm series! Our new line of finishes that we are calling STONE can be applied on our FlowForm FF01, FF15, and FF04 wheel styles as you see below in a few examples.

What is our Stone finish you ask? Great question! Stone resembles a similar texture or pattern to that of Granite, hence the name Stone. This effect gives a very dynamic look to the wheels, and when a transparent color is added, you get wild finishes like some of the examples you see below. Not only that, but we can produce Frozen Stone finishes on these wheels as well, which involves using a Satin Clear coat instead of a Gloss Clear coat which gives the finish a more muted feel, all the while looking stunning.

I have here a couple close up images to share with you so you can really get a good look at our Stone finish. These two examples you see here are in our Stone Gold finish:

FlowForm FF04

FlowForm FF01

FlowForm FF15

I also wanted to attach a few photos of what our Stone Clear looks like because this is essentially what the base layer of your wheels would look like. This wheel does indeed have a Glossy Clear Coat over it, but this gives you a good representation of how the finish looks in it's most raw form (Shown on a Classic 305 Forged Wheel):

I will have more photos and examples of the finishes coming up shortly! Stay tuned! Make sure to let your HRE dealers know that you want a Stone finish for your next FlowForm Wheel set!

Last edited by FlowForm_Wheels; 07-25-2018 at 10:04 AM.
FlowForm_Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote