View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 09:33 PM   #9
FASTNUF

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 White Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustydaytons View Post
Stay away from Joel Rogers classic on 59 south.
100% agree with Rustydaytons! Joel Rogers Classic on 59 South have lost 2 sales in the past 14 months from me (a Z06 & my ZL1) because they extremely low ball trades, don't follow-up on the sales end and won't get competitive!

I've used Classic in Galvestion (for new & 1 service), they were good, however, I've used Classic Sugar Land due to building relationships I've built since 09. However, most of my contacts have left, especially since their new owner took over. So, luckily I have had but 1 warranty claim and Ronnie Blakeway their Svr Mgr personally took care of my needs. When I explained that I change my own oil and some minor aftermarket adds, we wasn't concerned at all.
I actually bought my 17 ZL1 vert from Classic Grapevine because they had what I wanted at the time (the 2 ZL1 verts in Houston; 1 at Joel Rogers ((already explained above)) & the other at Parkway Chev wrong color) is why I traveled to Grapevine. My Salesmen worked me an incredible deal, so I bought from them. However, too far for Service...
FASTNUF is offline   Reply With Quote