Thread: Flex Fuel Kit
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #12
2016SSimpson

Drives: 2016 SS
This is my 1st mod to be installed on my car when I get home next month. Have it sitting there already. I did lots of research and found the skid mark kit to be the best bang for the buck, they all use the same GM sensor, the differences are the harnesses and the way they connect to the fuel lines, many of them use janky plastic fittings and worm clamps, or compression fittings that leave permanent damage on your fuel lines, the SMG kits as some call it, uses a nice aluminum adapter that fits over the oem hardline and makes no permanent changes. they all required a wire to be installed in the ecm so that also the same. difference I see is the SMG kit has a fuse adapter and a ground wire, vs a piggy back plug in the dsx kit, maybe takes like 5 minutes longer max to install and I like it has its own power vs getting it from a factory wire. Everyone I've talked to that has bought it has said its great too. no issues and they felt the quality was fantastic so that's the one I bought. Just ordered a seat delete from them this morning too as I saw they released one.