View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 04:16 PM   #77
Sven59
HAMMER PILOT

Drives: 13 ZL1#182, 85 CJ7, 16 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
I can play that game...

At what point did I say you said anything about DD or maintenance costs? I said there isn't any data that I can show you nor car to search for to prove what me and Blaq were saying, but brought up 2 big things that could very well play a part, not arguing against the reliability. (Furthermore if Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren etc were on that list, trust me they'd be WAY the **** below Dodge).
This is the original statement: Someone just posted more nonsense about the reliability of the Hellcat. It happens to be the MOST reliable car with that kind of HP on the market. I own one and my dealer is a friend, who also happens to be an SRT station. The Hellcat does not come in for heavy service very often. Mine has not needed a single bit of service at near 20K miles and I know a LOT of owners. Please refrain from parroting old stuff on the web. Some of us know the facts. This is pretty much like the rocket scientists who've heard that Jeeps aren't reliable! LOL.

I answered that statement, the other brands are probably not on that list because of production #s etc. Fiat and their underlings are the worst for reliability.