View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 04:14 AM   #1
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Stock LT 18" wheels & Goodyear Eagle Sport tires - excellent condition - Florida

For sale: a set of four (4) Goodyear Eagle Sport 245/50R18 tires and 18" factory LT wheels in excellent condition.

Wheels and tires were pulled off around the 7,000 mile mark as I upgraded to SS wheels and tires. Tires look practically new and have a ton of tread left. Wheels have no road rash or scratches or anything like that. Everything has been cleaned up and ready to go. Also includes lug nuts. TPMS have been removed.

The tires and wheels sell new for around $200 each item, so this set would run around $1600 new. I am looking for $600 but I am open to reasonable offers!

I will ship but it'll be via UPS Ground and I had gotten a quote to ship these to Iowa and the quote was $600 to ship everything; I'd be willing to work with anyone if you want me to ship them. I am also willing to deliver within a few hours of Tampa for an additional fee (time + gas, and I'll be using a Wrangler to deliver, so gas won't be cheap ) plus a small deposit to protect myself.

Any other questions or if interested, please let me know!

Attached Images

Last edited by TMasticTB91; 09-14-2017 at 07:53 PM.
TMasticTB91 is offline   Reply With Quote