View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 04:26 PM   #7
wrankin
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2016 Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneredry View Post
So Do I need to contact them and get this squared away? did you talk to someone specificly so when I call they know exactly what to do when I ship mine to them? and if you don't mind me asking, what did it end up running you? I'll have to see about them decals on ebay, if you have a link.

Sorry for the questions, but I've been trying to find a reputable place to do this. While Toledo is about 2.5hrs. I'm thinking on just driving there and having it done. (doubt that they can do it the same day)

**edit, lol. I should have read your post better, I do now see where you have the decals listed..** sorry.
Here are the steps I recommend. Order some sample swatches from Prismatic. "Trust but verify". PM me for list of the closest colors I found.

Once you've picked the closest color, Passion Red for me, contact Jason Siek and let him know what you'd like done. He may have to order more of the that color, since he ordered it special for me. I gave him earnest money to order the powder. My total cost for the two calipers was $200 plus tax.

My turnaround was 5 days, but it could be more, depending on his workload.

Make sure you get seals for the rebuild before hand. I was scrambling to find them, and not pay an arm and a leg.
2013 2SS / RS - AGM / Jet Black (sold)
1970 1/2 Z/28 Classic Copper / Tan (sold many years ago)

Last edited by wrankin; 10-26-2020 at 04:55 PM.
wrankin is offline   Reply With Quote