View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 11:42 AM   #13
cobaltss21

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
Our 2013 1LE which we got right before Memorial Day weekend 2013, so approaching 4 years old (in about 3 months) has about 48,500 on it. The only issue I feel we have is the rear end seems to not "posi" all the time even though it was serviced at the recommended interval. I would not at all be worried about a car with 55K on it. I suggest finding local deals of similar cars with less miles that are going for less to use the higher mileage to get yourself a better price, but the car is most likely fine. Of course you will have to check it out like any other used vehicle. As far as Coggin Jacksonville goes, we bought my wife's Avalanche there a few years back, and they seem like good people. We did not get the best deal, but got a decent one, and buying low mileage Avalanches right after they quit making them was not a good buyers market! Good luck!
When text driving the car did you feel like the rear end was a bit sloppy?

Jacksonville is about 3 hours from me and I want a 1le specifically instead of a regular ss so that's what I'm on the look out for and there's only 2 within a 3 hours ride, this one and another that has less features for 28k, I've been looking for awhile and eventually want to get one but don't want to jump the gun and make a mistake buying car that has or will have issues
cobaltss21 is offline   Reply With Quote