View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 02:42 PM   #1
exxit

Drives: 2016 1SS D1SC Methfed Lowered Wrapd
I said I wouldn't go Black; Got Mosaic... said no FI; Going BLOWN! Build Thread

First and foremost... special shoutouts to a few people:
1. Sledgehammer70... Mat; you were a huge help in getting me comfortable with jumping off the deep end on my first chevy in the first place. Was a ford guy prior to the gen6 SS so I was wary.
2. JDP Motorsports... Jordan. You're the man. I send the longest most detailed (annoying to read) emails... You powered through them and we made a deal. I appreciate all your time spent.
3.Procharger (Erik). All your expert weigh ins, your posts, your threads, pms... You sold the product well for what it is (best bang for your buck FI setup with least amount of invasion, all just my own opinion based on what I read)
4. AC Fabrications, Jannetty racing, ADM performance, and New Era Tuning (Alex namely) for dealing with me initially when I was feeling around for setups.

This will be the official build thread. I'll be covering as much as I can while we put this thing together over at True Bliss Customs in Canoga Park, CA. I'll do my best to include high res pictures and video as needed. I'll be doing a summary of the time we spend on the build, up to and including the tuning/final numbers. Followed by a few follow ups regarding how the car handles the power for a daily driver (soon to change), how I feel after the changes as after the first month, and first few months. And to answer any questions while things progress.

The mod list itself will consist of:
P1SC with 3.7 pulley + helical gear upgrade (Changed to D1SC + helical gear)
Stage 2 intercooler upgrade
NGK TR7iX
Alky Meth kit (for moar boosts)
Eibach Pro-Kit (lol)

Car is bone stock otherwise minus a currently hacked together offroad midpipe which will be modified to look better.

Shooting for over 600whp. We'll see where we land on a safe tune.

Sub up if you care to follow .

For now, we wait for delivery. >:|

Last edited by exxit; 03-24-2017 at 01:28 PM.
exxit is offline   Reply With Quote