View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:26 AM   #1
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
American Truck Simulator

I figured let me share this game, might interest some people. To me, this is really different from a normal game. It's called American Truck Sim, they also have a Euro Truck.

You actually drive a truck. That's it! But it is extremely detailed. It reenacts every aspect of a truck through the game. You truck different material across the western US and deliver it and park it. In the cabin, you can control everything and anything. The parking brakes, engine and trailer brakes, lights, wipers, blinkers, a radio that streams live radio with different stations all over the world, navigation and center console controls. I mean literally everything you can think of.

What made me select this. This is a real change from a normal game. You can sit and relax and drive, listen to some music, go through a million gears in the process lol. Offers a different aspect in gaming. Check it out, its cheap and really fun. If any of you have it, comment too. I'm always down to chat trucks. And I can drive them in real life, I have a fleet of over 25 Macks, peterbils and kenworths

https://steamcommunity.com/app/270880/
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote