View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 01:39 AM   #5
Richard0nee

Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Ugghhh... it's killing me. Making the bracket is so easy but I'm out of country till Sept 1st, Gil is swamped being the only one running the show with our day to day stuff and our fabricator has been slacking on paid orders so getting him to prototype right now is impossible :(

We will make them. Worst case scenario by October 1st before we pack for SEMA we'll get them made.

Can someone let me know the general seat bottom dimensions (holes to holes would be best if at all possible) of seats you'd want to use?

We can easily make them for our own seats but I was going to tried to add adjust ability so they could be used with others.

The real big issue is still figuring out how to trick the wiring harness (airbag, etc...)...
No worries man, as long as you come back! I'm interested in the sparco chrono's (perhaps find a red on from ebay?) and I'll try to get the dimensions for you for them.

Yeah the biggest hurdle is the airbag light, etc. I know Recaros makes the plug to trick the resistor but I'm not sure if it's plug and play. Called Recaro and they don't have an answer as of yet.

Crossing my fingers you guys can figure out (I'm trying to research myself) the resistor and eventually make the brackets.!

Last edited by Richard0nee; 08-14-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote