View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 06:21 PM   #170
Goertz

Drives: 2016 1SS Auto
Top chart was 100% stock. The blue pull on top was in 5th gear the red on bottom was 6th(1:1 ratio gear)

Bottom chart is with rear mount turbo kit and billet intake manifold maxing out the factory fuel system, a 176whp gain with only 7psi of boost.

Mind you the dyno at Inline Racing always reads a bit (40ish) whp low. A stock a8 2016 ss on other dynos typically gets 390-405 whp from what I understand.
Going to take it to the track this weekend and see what the real numbers that matter says.

Best number I ever ran with the car stock was 12.4 at 114mph. (hot as hell in Houston Tx and I always got crappy 60ft)

The cool thing with this rear mount, all that weight in the back, with traction control turned off in first gear just floor it off of idle, no spinning what-so-ever, just squats the back end and goes hard. I haven't actually tried launching it yet though so when we take it to the track Friday that may change.

Dyno vid to be posted shortly

Going to see about getting it on another dyno tomorrow so I can get a rpm pickup. You can see at 90-95mph a 150whp gain though

Also at the moment power falls off at right after 6k rpm that's why we didn't rev to 140 (rev limit in 5th). There are a couple of little tweaks we are going to make to things to get that to hold all the way though so by the time production part is out that will be long gone. Either way stock fuel system is still maxed out though
Attached Images

Goertz is offline   Reply With Quote