View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 05:36 PM   #1
EricTheCamaroGuy

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Mystery Car Reveal

I have showed you people the mystery car, and it is here that I reveal it in the pictures below.

It is a 2012 Ford Taurus SHO, which is again black like the Camaro which I sold to my girlfriend's brother the other day. I just bought the Taurus earlier today, and so far, I am loving it! I love the amount of room it has and that I can have more versatility, like split folding rear seats, a 20 cubic foot trunk which the Camaro only had a 9 cubic foot trunk. I can seat 5 people comfortably, which I could only seat 4 uncomfortably. The reason why I sold the Camaro was that I needed more room, the Camaro had no people space in the rear, nor cargo space, and that's what the Taurus does have. I chose the Taurus because it has plenty of fun in it, which a car like a Nissan Maxima does have somewhat, I wanted an actual transmission, which the Maxima had a CVT. Even though I went from a V8 to a twin turbo V6, rear wheel drive to all wheel drive, 455 horsepower to 365, a coupe to a sedan, big changes. I do somewhat miss the stick shift, but I seem to like the automatic better.

The Taurus is in either ebony black or tuxedo black, I can't tell the difference. It has a black leather and alcantara/suede interior, with three stage heated and air conditioned front seats and two stage heated rear seats. It also has push button start, and a navigation system, and also includes a power sunroof and 20" wheels. I looked up the options it has and the Taurus I have is equipped with the 402A package and SHO Performance Package which unfortunately removes the spare tire and gives you a fix a flat kit.

Unfortunately also, my Camaro, which is no longer mine and belongs to my girlfriend's brother, had quad exhaust while my Taurus has dual exhaust. Guess I'll get used to that.
Attached Images

Cars owned:

-2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 6-speed (Jan 2016-present time)
-2012 Ford Taurus SHO 6-speed AUTOMATIC, NOT MANUAL LIKE THE CAMARO (July 2016-August 2017)
-2018 Mercedes-AMG C63 S (December 2017-present time)

Last edited by EricTheCamaroGuy; 07-14-2016 at 06:24 PM.
EricTheCamaroGuy is offline   Reply With Quote