View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Patrick864 RS

Drives: 2011 CGM IPF Supercharged LLT
2011 LLT bites the dust...

As I posted in my forced induction thread yesterday...my car decided to just shut off and die without any warning whatsoever on the 4th. No warning lights, no smoke, no smell, no engine trouble before. Got it towed to the dealership and they said its dead. I doubt they did any testing and just tried to crank it. I wanted to get it taken to the shop that installed my supercharger. Mine is a 2011 and I got it a little over 5 years ago. Supercharger a little over 2 years. And I've always had my oil changed routinely without a problem. Car ran like a champ with no problems. 55000 miles. Then I went to town to Walmart and on the way back it just shut off going down the road...and that was all she wrote. Don't know what I'm going to do moving forward but it's not going to be easy. Especially with the supercharger. I can't just cut ties and lose it all. Worst case scenario.