View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 06:33 PM   #141
1badrwd

Drives: 2016 camaro 2ss npp, A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie70 View Post
Pics of yours, because the one 1badrwd posted looks nothing like the one you posted up on the first page.

Thank you! It's not the same and not fully ported. Crappy part is that even after hearing I wasn't satisfied JDP did not care to contact me to see if there was anything they could to do make things better! Poor customer service on that end! Only thing they did was try to defend theirselves. Didn't even care to look into if a part got through that wasn't up to specs. Defiantly lost a customer

I finished porting the throttle body myself. Not my first rodeo either so yes I know what I'm doing. What a difference it made being fully ported! Before I got the "ported" throttle body from JDP only mods I had were a msd intake manifold and a throttle controller set at 6. I went ahead and put JDPs TB on just for giggles. Didn't feel much of a change at all in throttle response as you hope. Took it off, finished porting it and wow! Throttle response was defiantly noticeable! Used to have the throttle controller set at a 6 and now it's a 4! Big difference with it being fully ported and what you would expect! Happy with it now but shouldn't have had to finish the job myself!

To be American is to love the flag, women, and sports cars!
1badrwd is offline   Reply With Quote