View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 11:32 AM   #40
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
Our kids fit in the back just fine and I'm over 6' tall. They like being in the sports car but are annoyed by the lack of cup holders or power for their tablets. On long trips they want to ride in the Camaro. My complaint is that the passenger seat doesn't have a slide rail release built into the seat folding latch. Having to hold the power slide button each time they get in/out really drives the woman nuts (me too). As for power back there, just some thoughtful channels from inside the console to the rear would be nice. And the kids also wish the rear buckles were deeper in the cushion or had more pad around them. They say they stick out too much.

Once our kids hit 5' though, the party will be over. If the rear of the 6th gen is tighter, I may get vetoed by the family on upgrading. =(
My seats have manual releases on the back of the seat just below the headrest. I've never had to mess with the power incline to let people in/out.

Picture from ebay, so not sure how long it will last:

Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and full chrome delete

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Z28 Upper control arms, Spohn trailing arms with BMR trailing arm & differential bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts & steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport front sway, FE4 conversion w/ DS rear sway, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, hi-flo cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, ZL1 fuel pump, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote