View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 11:44 AM   #36
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
$18-19k? I doubt it. Then, I also doubt that the DI V6 will be $25-26k. Like you said, nobody's going to want an upgraded V6 for that much more, but maybe if the base V6 is $22-23k they'd get away with it.

You're not going to get that. I doubt there will be manual windows, and I know for sure there will be ABS and T/C because stability control is becoming mandatory. It would be absolutely pointless for them to release the 2010 Camaro with it optional and have to phase it in by 2012, the mandated date for all cars to have it.

There better be cloth. I HATE leather and I'm not too fond of vinyl.
as for the prices, have you seen how high the price jumps when you add options to a base model vehicle? go to chevy.com or hell even ford.com and build your own base model vehicle, then add every option you can and see how much of a difference there is, (tho most are already listed ie: $18,534-$26,183)

as for the options i want, i know i cant get them, but i wouldnt count out manual windows completely, they are a viable option on damn near every vehicle's base model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
LS9 ~638hp/604lb-ft
LSA ~556hp/551lb=ft

The LSA is Not a Detuned LS9.
They share a basic LS3 Block but ther are significant differences.
LS9 gets forged internals that the LSA lacks. It has a physically larger S/C and a larger Heat exchanger than the LSA
LSA ---> LS9
I would be shocked if the Camaro gets an LS9. I think we can hold out some reasonable hope to get an LSA in one version or another.
what about an LSB? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1 View Post
Ok, so when's the IROC-Z coming back?
IROC-Z.... thats a good one.... oh wait... you're serious

Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote