View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #131
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Its always funny watching the reactions to camo'd cars. They always look like crap. The entire point of the patterned camo is to screw with your eyes, to make you see stuff that isn't there while hiding what is.

Personally, I'm going to try and avoid forming an opinion on what it looks like until I see one that GM decides to show us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesiom Summers View Post
most people fail to see that.. funny how people compare an unfinished car in camo with the 15 mustang... LAME!
You guys can't be serious If you can not pick up inherent details in the form of the car now, well it's time to visit your local optician. That "camo" doesn't fool me in the least bit as to what is underneath it at the present time.

I do agree with others that the lights in front and back are not the final version. I have doubts the hood is also because under the original "camo" we saw a louvered vented hood, so the one shown in this version might not be the last iteration.

I'm betting by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, we'll be seing the full reveal of the 6th gen, then the full and will commence. Thus leaving the sales results to determine the success of this evolution.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote