View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #62
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Manhattan View Post
Hey guys,

Somewhat bias posting here, I am also however posting in a Challenger forum as well. I am stuck between what car to get between the two of them. I am looking at a 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T, or the 2010 Camaro SS1. I have been to a few different Camaro forums but settled on this one as most of the stuff I have read here has been spot on.

I have however read about A LOT of problems with the Camaro. Tranny issues, engine issues, frame issues and so fourth. On the Dodge side of things, a lot of this seems very mundane. Can anyone here touch base on the technical side of things for the Camaro, and how reliable is this machine looking for the future ?.
Go test drive the car and make the decision on whichever one YOU want. Our opinions don't matter, your opinion should matter the most and what suits YOU. Every car as mechanical issues, transmission, engine issues as your stating sometimes sooner then later and in some cases later then sooner. With that said, go to your local dealer and do some homework and stop asking us to do your homework.

Notice the bold words.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote