View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #10
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzy56 View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the CULT.You haven't seen anything yet.Just wait until it is in your possession.Oh boy.You will see.
You are not kidding about this being a cult. I haven't seen so much activity since I almost got run over by a gaggle of Miatas doing a road race on a country road in Solvang, CA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Congratulations O.K. Probably feels pretty great finally realizing your dream to again have a Camaro is being fulfilled. An IOM SS is a beauty! As you already have been doing, enjoy this site. There is a ton of good information and a lot of great people that have a common interest in the Camaro and beyond. You should try to attend the Camaro 5 Fest 2 at Firebird Raceway next April if at all possible. It is an event you won't ever forget and it is definitely driving distance from Simi Valley.

Speaking of Simi Valley, that is a beautiful area. I am out there many times a year to meet customers and that is also where the SST Camaro is right now.

So as you go along on your Camaro journey, if there is anything I can help you with your new ride, just yell.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Is the SST Camaro being worked on out here? Would be happy to take some photos for you if you like. I do a bit of photography on the side and love to take photos for friends etc. NO CHARGE!

I grew up in this area and it truly is one of the best areas in the country. The only limiting factor is the States confounded smog laws as they exist now. Lot of politics for sure.

I appreciate your offer and may very well take you up. I love to hear what people do and and how they accomplished certain objectives and goals with their cars. For now I will just be happy to get one and then start tinkering (sooner) later.

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com

Last edited by Orange Krate; 11-26-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote