View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:20 AM   #39
AlSuwaidi

Drives: BLACK LS3 GCC-Spec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwro View Post
1st , your not my fellow ,

2nd, no need to say words like bullshit so we can know that you speak fluent english ,

i dont want to get stabbed here so lets us continue ..

my point is if you see pointless thread like something vs something , try to ignore clicking on it its just that simple , it might be useful to others , i hope you all understand me now ..
If you are arab then you are a fellow in the context I wrote the word. Look it up.

If you think 'fluent english' is using 'bullshit'... you have no idea.. either way I dont need to prove to anyone I speak fluent english..

Look im not trying to start a fight here.. but if you go back to my original argument I never said dont post comparisons like you are accusing me of.

I said post comparisons that are more specific and direct which was my opinion as to how we could create a more healthy environment.

All that was in reply to the original topic which was based on how most of the threads here go off topic as they are too broad.

If read through the thread from the begining, what you said in your first post was exactly what i was saying we should do only ythat you didnt get what i meant by being so specific(we were both saying the exact same thing).

When i tried to tell you that we were saying the same thing you cam along and telling me to stop running it by my own mood and started hating on me.

Thats where you crossed the line with me. untill then i said nothing against you.
AlSuwaidi is offline   Reply With Quote