View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:43 AM   #59
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO View Post
To Spaceballone, thanks for trying to get the temperature up to 70 on sat. 12-5. As I told you, these kids didn,t ask to be in there condition and would love to be out no matter what the weather or temp. if they could, so the only thing that would stop me from being there would be death or bad health. These are only material things(Camaros), when they get "sick" we do all we can to make them better. If there were such a thing as trading it in for good health for these children, mine would be gone in a"Heartbeat". so spending a little money, and giving a little time to see one of G,ds greatest gifts in return,"a childs smile", that is such a small price to pay for something that is priceless. So, let,s go Cam 5, N.J., PA.,N.Y., DEL.,& anyone else, lets show these kids whats really important. The G-Man & Wife. See you Sat.
Great to hear G-Man. Yeah she told me that the visit will deff. brighten up the kids because they will love the extra attention. They don't get a ton of visitors but when they do it makes them happy so i am excited.

Inferno,Pazzo69 and DJsane720 - sorry you guys can't make it, but work is work and you got bills to pay lol. If anything changes (Inferno) just let me know i'll pm you my cell and if you want our 20 on the day of so you can meet up that is cool.

Pazzo69 - Makgirl is from SI i think, maybe she can be your mailman for the day, check with her.
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote