View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 10:21 PM   #41
eimarshall

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE Hyperblue
Quick update: I finally got signed up for a couple events to kick off my season. An easy SCCA track night at The Ridge as a warm up/test on the 22nd, followed by an impromptu SCCA Time trials event being held at Pacific Raceways on the 25th. Ive never been to Pacific Raceways for a track day before. I’ll have to learn the track during the first session and then try my best not to embarrass myself later in the day. Im also gonna try to run a big test day with Turn2 at The Ridge at the start of June. I want the try some combinations of aero components to see what differences each make. Tire blockers, Canards, vents, splitter height, Wing angle, etc..

Ive got a few last things to tidy up on the car and then she should be ready to race. I did ALL the fluids last weekend. Now I just need to finish my smaller canards, check alignment, and figure out how to load it on my trailer with the splitter on it…

Also, per my previous post, baby girl #3 arrived a couple weeks ago! There is little sleep to be had in the house and I am thoroughly out numbered. I decided to put together a little family decal to go on the Camaro. A couple quick cuts on my wife's vinyl cutter and tada! GIRLDad Racing!

Name:  PXL_20240512_042111617_Original.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  103.5 KB

I think the latest girl might already be into JDM though. When she gets really wound up, her little gasps between cries sound like an old Tial BOV I had on a WRX…..
WAAAAAAAAA..tcheeewww…..WAAAAAAA…tcheewww…

I need sleep……..

Last edited by eimarshall; 05-13-2024 at 02:52 PM.
eimarshall is offline   Reply With Quote