View Single Post
Old 05-10-2024, 11:53 AM   #8
Sephx1

Drives: 18 ZLE, 18 SS1LE, 16 SS, 23 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddawg53 View Post
I made the jump to race seats and just fell head first into a mod frenzy. I made a post on here a while back detailing how to do the install and keep the airbag light off, retain the memory functions and stock belts. I eventually went to halo seats and gutted the interior, all the stock belts, sunroof, carpet etc. I now have the warning light on and it doesn't bother me like it once did. Went through a lot of work to get the lights off and ended up having it on anyway. No regrets though, I love the way my car has turned into a track car.
So the seat belt and airbag faults didn’t interfere with any of the driving modes or otherwise cause issues with driving the car at 10/10ths?

I wouldn’t mind moving the seat belts over to the BK mounts but there’s a wire going to the seat belt buckle that goes into the main seat harness so that’s not going to work anyway unless I tear into the harness, rendering the seats worthless. Seems easier to remove the race seat with the lap and sub belts attached and put the stock seat in if you needed to.
Sephx1 is offline   Reply With Quote