View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 07:43 PM   #15197
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Put in a Rotofab CAI today (the "no tune" one which I bought from another member here, but not until after buying $120 in hardware after he said "yeah it's all there"; thank goodness Rotofab has awesome CS).

I'd say it bumped up the s/c whine from about a 3 to a 5 in volume. Good enough for me for now.

Quick check on the s/c noise...

Figured while I was there I would yank out the rain / snow deflector. Wow, what a pain getting that out... I literally did end up yanking out the last (bottom) connector. Getting the bolts on the hood latch isn't too much fun when you have sausage fingers with XL hands. Ratcheting wrench helps a ton. (1/2" btw)

Put in the Diode Dynamics smoked LED side markers. Nice little upgrade, like the contrast.

Moved my Uniden R7 over to the left about an inch so I can see the arrows, and installed a dash cam, Viofo A139 Pro 4k to the right of it. (Vid above)

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote