View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 01:33 PM   #12
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlaudio11 View Post
Atleast you have the right attitude about it all. With launching, what worked the best for me and what you saw in those videos was holding rpms up around 900-1000 rpm and then smashing it. You’ll get some flash out of the converter like launching from idle, I just felt like there was a little bit of a delay that cost et going from absolute idle. See what your tuner thinks but there are others of us here that could look at your log and give feedback. That can get tricky where you’re almost questioning your tuner and everybody will have different possible suggestions, it could get messy basically.
Ya, I don't like questioning the tuner, because I don't want it to sound like I am being critical of them. I've seen the work Shane does he's a good tuner, I feel like every time I ask a question to a tuner they might get upset, and I'm trying to avoid that. I feel like I am trying to avoid sounding needy, but then again I did pay him $1600 for the tune as well, and I just want to make sure the tune is good.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LSA crankshaft conversion w/modified crank gear | LS1 thrust bearing | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | BTR Stage I Cam | ARP Rod Bolts | Delphi Lifter set | NGK LTR71X-11 spark plug set | DOD Delete | VVT Limiter | ECM, TCM & E85 | Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq | Best 1/4 Time: 11.639
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote