Thread: ZL1 Catch cans
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 07:00 AM   #19
Elite Engineering

Drives: 2010 Camaro
If you want to stop nearly all of the oil and other contaminants there is only one that is that effective, the E2-X Ultra system. And it provides full time vacuum suction on the crankcase instead of simply venting pressure once it builds. Nothing else comes close:

Catch Can Comparison Mightymouse vs Elite Engineering Ultra
MightyMouse Catch Can vs Elite Engineering Ultra Catch Can, which one catches more oil, which one is better? The Elite catch can is designed by Tracy Lewis P...
www.youtube.com
And:

Elite Engineering E2-X vs Mightymouse Catch Can Shoot Out
In this video I compare the Elite Engineering E2-X catch can with the MightyMouse catch can that has the new super centre in it. I want to see which one is better at trapping oil. I also run an APEX catch can during the test to evaluate the catch can design and how effective it is at trapping oil. I conducted the test by running each can for ...
www.youtube.com
And one more to understand the benefits of a proper full time vacuum crankcase evacuation system:

SDPC Tech Tips: Crankcase Vacuum and engine sealing
Wanting to gain a bit more power by going with a vacuum pump or dry sump setup? Something as simple as your rear main seal could become headache when diagnos...
www.youtube.com
Questions? Just ask. We challenge ANY other design to even come close to the effectiveness of our Patented system. Test conducted as in the first video link so all is fair and equal.

Sales questions and support? Email us direct at: Sales@EliteEngineeringUSA.com

Tech questions and support? Email us direct at: Tech@EliteEngineeringUSA.com

Elite Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote