View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 09:46 AM   #27
Rapid_blue_zl1_22

Drives: 2022 Rapid Blue ZL1
I had my headers PolyDyn coated. They have been on the car for about a year now and I have had zero issues. I road course track my car regularly and the coating still looks as good as the day I installed them.

Those prices seem really high for an Intake, headers, and FlexFuel install/tune (Unless you are getting CSP headers with GESI Gen 2 cats for $3000+). The intake and FlexFuel sensor could be installed in your garage in a couple of hours and parts are under $1000.

Performance: Kong X-Port OEM blower, 1 7/8" TSP headers (Polydyn coated), Corsa Intake/X-pipe/NPP Exhaust, LT5 95MM TB, DSX FlexFuel sensor, Dedicated Motorsports inline fuel filter / fender tank, Katech Dual fuel pump, WeaponX Boost freeze chiller, WeaponX center and aux HX, PWR oil cooler, Elite E-2X catch can, and Griffin Motorsports front crash bar. Tuned by Pat G 731 WHP on a Mustang Dyno.

Suspension/Brakes: Eibach lowering springs, Vorshlag camber plates, Full SPL rear control arms, DSC Sport suspension controller, Blackwing F/R brake cooling ducts.
Rapid_blue_zl1_22 is offline   Reply With Quote