Thread: Oil Change Cost
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 01:12 PM   #5
2023_ZL1-AUTO

Drives: 2023 ZL1 - Modified All Bolt On's
So... yeah.... a dealer will never change my oil... EVER ! I called a local dealer and asked the cost of an oil change for my 2023 ZL1. I had to speak to two different people to try and get a price. Both people I spoke with had to check with someone else. Then, they told me it was a set price for "Oil Changes for Camaros" and it was $189. I told them I wasn't sure that was accurate, so they transferred me to the "service manager". I asked her and she put me on hold twice and then finally came back and said it would be: $225. I said OK, can you tell me what kind of oil they will use for my oil change and she seemed clueless. She said hold on and then came back and said, it's Mobile, then paused for a few seconds and blurted out: Full Synthetic. I said yeah, ok but what actual oil is it they will use. She said let me check, and then came back and just said "Dexos". I asked what Mobile Dexos type: High Performance, High Mileage, Euro, Supercar or what? She said hold on a second and she transferred me. Then the person answered, "Parts Department", and I simply hung up the phone. That made me decided to do it myself, forever!
2023 ZL1 Auto - CSP 2" Long Tubes by Stainless Works | Gesi G-Sport High Flow CATs | Stainless Works Legend NPP Axle Back | Roto-Fab Big Gulp | Kong NM103mm | Kong X-Port | Griptech 2.3" Upper | ATI Super Damper w/18% 9.45" Lower | TooHigh PSI Port Injection w/875cc Injectors | Brisk RR14S Plugs | Granatelli Malevolent Coil Packs | Katech Low Profile Billet Valve Covers | Katech Duel Fuel Pump System | MightyMouse Wild 1000HP CC | DSX Flex Fuel Kit | DSX Billet Lid | DMS 2gal Fender Tank | NT555R2's 305/285 | Katech Tuned | Straight E85 = 784rwhp / 678 torque @ 19psi
2023_ZL1-AUTO is offline   Reply With Quote