View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 06:28 PM   #32
bandier
Got mine!

Drives: 2021 LT1 RS - Orange Crush
DualSS, for the price of $500 for the ASDSPX-ETH1 you're essentially getting the benefit of more control and balance of your existing Bose speaker system. You said it's louder. For me, I'm not sure if I need louder but I do like clarity and definition of the system sound. Please share your opinion in that respect. I'm assuming the speakers will sound the same as before, but does the rebalancing of the system, other than the increased volume, add anything to the crispness of the audio? I hope that makes sense.

I am considering the same approach as you and gradually build on the system with the improved speakers later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualSS View Post
For starters you need a multi-channel amp and a sub amp(optional). I personally use a JL Audio 8 channel amp which means the center channel is not hooked up as that is channel 9. So its; Front Right, Front Left, Rear Right, Rear Left, Right Tweeter, Left Tweeter, Rear Deck Right and Rear Deck Left.

I haven't gotten around to replacing the old Bose speakers, yes I know aftermarket ones would sound better, but for now they sound like 5 times louder and clearer than before. If they blow up, that's fine too, because it'll motivate me to get something cool. I can actually hear my rear deck speakers now btw.....