View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 02:16 PM   #7
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamero6 View Post
Watch out the Carvana / Online car purchase. Read the terms and conditions in detail. I will never agree to buy from them.

Car max at least lets you test the car. You can avoid buying a car with rod knock at least.

My best advice is use Turo to rent the cars you like for a week. One of my friends was super obsessed with a car, he finally rented it through Turo for 4 days and ended up being "meh". He dodged a bullet.
I could be wrong but I thought they had a 7 day return policy. I also saw they warranty their vehicles. But yes the thought of purchasing a car site unseen is scary and I hate it. Every gt500 though that was reasonably priced has been sold within 1-3 days so that’s also why I was open to it. Last I checked turo had a specific policy about renting manual transmission vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkk View Post
Most cars powerful enough to meet your go fast needs will underwhelm you with their handling and traction. Your SS 1LE is top of the class. By a lot.

...and re: topic, I cashed out my CVNA stock after a year of diamond hands.
The way the c6Z suddenly broke traction was downright scary. I feel your zl1 would give a much better warning and is much easier to correct. But idk the tires were a bit worn so maybe that had something to do with it. Congrats on cashing in on that stock. I think they will be out of business soon but then again if they are stealing cars at the prices they pay maybe they won’t.

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
m6-lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote