View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 01:33 PM   #4
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen6 View Post
Ah. Ten year old fast Mustang. That's a total bait car for a dealership. They're probably holding out to sell it to some kid who will YOLO/FOMO overpay and take dealer financing on it. And they'll get it.
Something really odd I’ve noticed about carvana and carmax is for this specific vehicle I’m in the market for they have very reasonable pricing on them. Like they are priced better than private sellers. That’s why I was debating trading even though I can get more private selling my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
Wait a minute. What happened? I thought you decided to keep the Camaro? Did you get another bad tank of gas?
I’m still going back and forth on the decision. If I could secure a test drive I’d know for sure but I really want a car with a lot of raw power. I think you were the one that suggested a c6z06? I actually drove one of those and I don’t know if there’s anything wrong with the one I drove but that car tried to kill me! Was very disappointed by that since that was a bucket list car for me.

The main reason I think I will be dumping my 1le is because of where I live. I just don’t have many twisty roads near me so I can’t use the car the way it’s intended to be used. I can only afford 3-5 track days a year. If I had more money I’d just do way more track days in the 1le.

Prior:
2016 Camaro 1SS
2007 Mustang GT
2008 Civic Si
m6-lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote